I am currently turning my old freewebs account into a website for my book. Though I am not going to bother posting up a link until I have it finished enough to work. For a basic concept I have just put a default template and worked with what I want on it. Though, I will make and post a CSS once I learn how to do it.
What I am really hoping on doing is finishing some more of the book, maybe some illustrations, and having a really cool site to go with the book. Though I need to finish it, design a cover and a whole bunch of other things. Not even mentioning that, when I finish, I will be sending my book to a publisher...though I may need to find an editor in that time. We shall see...
left behind
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment