I have just been told that the rumors have been true about move in day being on a Tuesday this year. It kind of sucks because this is a day where our parents need to work, and we are starting the school year the weekend before Labor Day, this seems very odd, but I am not too concerned.
The only good news that this brings is I have been trying to look for an excuse to move in early ever sense I started at UMass. Move in day is just such a hassle with everyone in the way and all my things spread across the lawn. Though, like the babysitting this week, I am making it out to be a lot more difficcult than it actually was. Move in day has always been much easier for me than the rest of the population, but that is probibally because I have my parents and sister for help.
Long story short. I have just sent an email to housing requesting that I move in during the weekend because my parents are working. I should get word soon, and if I do get to move in early, Sam plans to play her asthsma card to also move in early. Both of our issues is not wanting to be on campus alone. Luckily food would not be an issue because of my kitchen this year....
I will keep posted...
left behind
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment