Wednesday, June 17, 2009

New Layout

As you may, or may not, notice there is a new layout in my blog. I have chosen it based around my new profile picture and banner. It was well time for a change and I am glad that I finally got it out of the way. I have been starting to want to do this with my facebook, but once one profile changes they all are going too. Mainly this was pushed because I need a Deviantart ID....but I will get on that later...
Any way, not much has changed. I found out there is a slight chance that Joe will not be coming back to UMass after he gets back from Kuwait and that really forced me to have to deal with the what if of my future. I had always just planned to not deal too much with Kuwait because of the fact I was going to see him all spring semester...after that, I was going to play a bit by ear.
I still don't know how I feel on the whole subject. I know that I will not break up with him over this. It has been suggested both ways, but I know that I shouldn't waste a good thing while it is strong. This may be a "deal breaker" for some people, but I am patient.
The possibilities are endless, but deep down (under my anxieties) I really don't care.

No comments: