It seems to me that the holes in my posts have unknowingly caused me to completely miss writing about my internship! Thanks to Carol I can finally fill in that gap.
A couple of weeks ago I had sat in my failure, still, to get a job and had finally gotten a phone number from my mom. The man is the owner of a printing company in West Warwick, and we were hoping to get an internship through him. It took my mom two weeks to give me the number but at least I ended up with it.
The next day I made my call. I spoke to the man and he was saying how slow business was and he was really hoping to have a project for me, but alas there was nothing. However, he was going to give me the names of a couple agencies/firms that I could get a hold of and check the availability.
First agency I emailed (same with the second) and I got a response. So after my interview I found that I had the internship as long as I cared for it. Which is good because I had a dream the night before that there were others there and even though, whatever was wrong in my dream, they really wanted me.
So there is my intern story. I will have stuff in my portfolio as soon as possible.
I start June 29th.
left behind
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment