I never really thought you could get a headache from thinking to hard, but I do believe that is the case today. Due to recent circumstances, I had decided to write Joe a letter dedicated to how I feel. This is something that I normally avoid at all costs, but I feel that it is time for this. I sealed it away in an envelope inside the care package my mom will be mailing out tomorrow. This way I have no way of turning back, but now I start my usual worries.
This information really isn't anything new, I just have a problem with outright saying how much I care. I hope that in doing this I can break down the final barriers I have with Joe...but now I am going to go to sleep because my head hurts more than I thought.
left behind
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment