This phase of being upset really needs to end. That and my at home lack of motivation is putting my weight loss goal on hold for the moment. I really need to sit and focus on the task at hand. I was in this state for a little while while Joe first left, I just need to get back into it.
Besides that everything else is going well. I am still trying to hear more from my internship and am wondering why I haven't heard anything yet.
On the Etsy front, I have made two bracelets so far. Though I am still a long way from ready to open the shop, I am that much closer to the goal. I hope to be open before the end of the week, but that will all depend on what I can do with stock.
...focusing on the present, my first objective is to get out of this sad phase that I am in and start waking up and running.
left behind
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment