I have noticed that I feel better overall on days that I run. I am not sure if it is the fact that I have brought my mile down to 13:20 or if it is just getting out for a little bit of the day....I just feel a little bit less anxious throughout the day. Now all I need to do I decide between mornings and nights.
I think I am going to keep my Thursday night City Park dates with Carol. It is still good for me to be able to run the 3 miles, however I just need to keep up with jogging in the half mile intervals. I hope that eventually I will be able to run the full 1.1 mile at home and the 3 mile City Park track. I want this goal to be achieved by the end of the summer, but I am unsure on how that will go, so I aim for the Summer with an open mind.
Reminding myself of my goals, it would be interesting to go back to school running the circle every day. The good news about going back is that I will have gym access and I won't be stuck with the weather I am given. I have ran once during the rain, and it is hard to breathe, but not bad. I just wonder how this will pan out and whether or not I will be able to meet my weight goal for when Joe comes home. As of the last time I had weighed myself...I am about the same.
left behind
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment