Something about the knowledge that Joe is officially back made my dormant sadness come back to the surface. I am still okay, but it is strange to not have Joe virtually available. I still don't want to be upset, but I am pretty sure I have been eating my feelings over the past week.
A step backwards in my weight loss/running. I have run a couple times with Carol at City Park but it has been almost two weeks since I have gone. I am trying to refocus my energy back to running and take a decent portion of my weight off over this summer. The long halls that I normally get are here again, and how I handle this immediately will affect whether or not I complete my goals. Really this has been a long week. I don't know if I had posted this but my Grandfather died last week as well as other family members (not of my blood). I hope that, by rule of threes, we are going to be done with this for a while.
Another side note is I am going to be opening my Etsy account again. I will be coming up with an official theme soon, but I am leaning towards a book and antiqued theme. I am hoping that by creating a system my flow of traffic will be helped. I am pretty sure I will also be creating bookmarks....again officials have not been decided.
left behind
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment