One thing I have learned, but never seem to remember, is that the Army will always change orders. Whether it be months in advance or last minute, Joe has always told me plans are never final until they happen. Normally they end up being bad for me, but this time I can't see any immediate harm. As stated in past entries, Joe was suppose to be sent to Oman. Right now, he will not be going there and will be continuing his job in Kuwait.
What does this mean?
For the foreseeable future, I will still be able to talk with Joe online.
If this is a strike of fortune, or a strike of bad luck, I am not aware. What I do know is that I will count my blessing of being able to speak to Joe again. Seeing him always makes me feel okay.
left behind
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment