It is amazing the "normal" things I have realized I cannot blog about because of my fear of letting out surprises. I would have had a lot last week if it wouldn't have cracked some of the projects I had ready to send to Joe's brother. As well as the sheer sake of my computer off when Joe is around philosophy. My time leading up to his visit was mostly filled with baking, cooking, and general preparing of both the house and gummies I had made.
Now I wonder how to solve this problem. A general thought is to have these posts arrive later in the week, but in doing so would it make more sense to delay all posts? The real rational is that I am pretty sure my blog isn't read by the people I make things for, but if seems to become the problem I face. I wonder, how would it be if I found things out via a blog. It goes under the philosophy of Twitter and the question "do people really care?" I am a woman of realism, people don't read this blog. Last time I had checked, given this was a while ago, I get about one hit a day; makes you wonder why I bother? Even without my love of writing, these are only the interests of my daily life and random musings. The only useful part I had once saw was the following of Joe's deployment, however it turns out I am an anomaly with that one.
We all do so many things that will not get us anywhere, but there is still the what if in the back of our minds. What if this does become popular? What if I give words that will one day inspire someone else to think a bit differently? Overall I really believe that my blogging has been a bit more of a habitual state. It has been linking between a journal and a resource ever sense I started, but I was never one to stick with themes. My mind is all over the place.
And I digress...the title of this post is "surprises" which means I must focus back on my original intent. I face a decision on how I will handle these in the future, but I know deep down that I will always end up writing about the events after they happen. Always careful.
left behind
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment