Today I was in my first driving accident which was overall not a horrible experience. It was very minor and no one was hurt, but it was still a monument in my driving history that I knew would come around eventually. Although there was nothing I could have done to prevent this, I still wish it hadn't come so soon.
I don't know whether or not to add this to the crappy 2010 list (in theory rather than practice). So many things keep happening and as optimistic as I want to be, it is hard to deny that this year is going less smooth than the rest. I am trying to stay optimistic though, but it is also hard when the AC has stopped working...I know there are people that have the heat worse (i.e. Joe) but it is still a discomfort and bad timing.
left behind
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment