It is very strange how people change over time, I could barley recognize anyone when I got there, but as I read the name tags, faces started to become femilure. The biggest problem was my mom feeling the need to tell everyone how and why I didn't want to go earlier. Seriously what the hell, even after I told her why I was angry with her and that she shouldn't have said that to them...she even goes off telling "Uncle" Mickey all of how I shouldn't have told her....I don't think she understands, or cares ?, how much that hurt him hearing that.
Any way, there are things this year that I never really noticed that much. All of the little things over time really made a huge difference. The tree that an old swing was on got cut down, the swing was then moved to a place where a climbing rope use to go....the whole inside was renovated, causing one year of us not going, and so many other things like a new boat. I was looking around at how everyone changed. I suddenly remembered why I loved the place and looked forward to it. One thing didn't change, "Winkey" still ran around helping everyone out. I realize that she really does A LOT and runs just about EVERYTHING.
THE BEST NEWS....the water isn't disgusting like last year...it is back to normal
Things I did today:
- Went to the lake hoping Kate would call and we could go out afterwards...I was in the area
- Mingled....
- Made Jewelry (really need to update my site now!)
- Planned a panorama picture of the lake(...need to figure out how to )
- FISHING...didn't plan on it but Dad was out and I went with
- Ate....mmmmm
- Played pool...AND beat dad 2 out of 3! mwhahahahhaha
- Left and called Kate realizing we couldn't go out ....sadness....and went home
- Drove to Fred's to pick up Dad's perscription and Dan's to pick up Mom's paper

1 comment:
Eeee! Reading your blog is so much fun! Are you seriously going to get a Hello Kitty credit card, as indicated in this entry?
It's sorta coincidental that you visited a place from your childhood, as I also did. My family and I went to "the pool with the fence". No one was there that I recognized--it isn't that intimate of a place--but it was strange seeing how the location had been modified.
I'm sorry that you had to be put in an awkward situation, but I'm sure you dealt with it in as graceful a fashion as could be expected.
Keep writing! ♥
Post a Comment