I have always heard that Junior year of the Graphic Design program was a very busy one, but I never really thought of it like this. Not that I am tremendously busy, but with my four classes, I sure have enough of home work. Business Communications, is definably more than I thought it would be, though it is still easy.
In my design courses, things are finally starting to click at a higher level. My typography is really skyrocketing, progress wise, and for some reason I am really enjoying this class and I am definably enjoying the web-design. However my work is coming in a bit patchy, these recent projects are really pulling me through. I think it could be Professor Franz, who is my future self.
I feel more accomplished this semester and I really feel better about myself overall. Even though I am going through my "emotional thing" I know I will be fine. All I can pray for is higher grades, especially in Type, this semester. I pray that I will be able to stay on campus, keeping my schooling from falling behind.
Most importantly, I pray that Joe will be able to come this month. I know that it seems like no time when you consider next year, but soon I won't be able to see him for a year. Last month was a disappointment and I would rather that not happen twice. It is really the bringing myself up that makes it worse, if I knew I wasn't going to see him last month it really wouldn't be as bad now. I am planning for the worst, just in case (pretty much the best plan for my life), that way when he does come I can be happy and excited. As if it were a wonderful and pleasant surprise.
left behind
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment