Because nothing emotional is currently in my way, I will tell you about school. Which is going well, though my whole Type 2 battle is somewhat lost. I should feel worse about it, but I did everything I can and I really don't want to dwell on the situation. Type 3 however is going really well, in fact one could say it is my favorite class, but don't say that too loudly!
It really shows me how much my subjects are loved and hated by the teachers. I think it is that I see so many parallels in Professor Franz that makes me like her class so much. She really teaches in the way I learn and, in seeing her as my future self, she struggled with the same things I am struggling with, and now teaches it, so there is hope.
In Graphic Design, I started off a bit rocky. Though, after pushing a bit more into my creative mind, I am back where I should be in my design process. I am really trying hard to push my limits and just go out and try things. I now see what all those teachers were saying about having enough time to try new things, and to take chances.
Business Communications is another class that I enjoy. I hate having to present all the time, but I still understand the basic concepts and like learning how I can improve my communication skills.
Finally Art History. My class are the test subjects for the new ARH 200 program. It is somewhat interesting. I do like that all we do is write and observe. It kind of helps us understand how critics will look at our work. Also it is helping a bit with rhetoric.
That is about it. My next highlight will either be Kate visiting or Joe visiting. I still fear that he won't be able to make it this month, but I am feeling better about it. I still try to not get excited, just in case, but it isn't working so much....can't wait!

No comments:
Post a Comment