This coming week is the final [full] week of school and I will finally be heading home in a little over two weeks. So far, I really have no idea how I am doing in many of my classes. I hope for the best, but still fear for the worst. I think this semester will go very well, however I really want to get myself up to the second level of honors which will give me a light blue chord at graduation. My best luck will be in the fact that my past Type 2 grade will be replaced by the end of this semester. I just need to remember to put that little extra effort and shoot for an A.
Most importantly I am really looking forward to seeing Joe. The exact date is still unknown, but I think I am finally getting use to this. The only thing is I only have things to look forward to for the beginning of the summer. I am only in classes until July and even that won't take up much of my time. Luckily, I have been applying to many jobs in the area. Unfortunately, there aren't many and I feel like I am up against all the people who once worked at the mall. Internships have turned up short as well.
Freelancing may be my best bet, however my past at Craigslist is starting to push forward again. There are so many people who want you to design and then they will pick the best. In theory that is great for them, however I can't condone to that because that is a lot of time that can be wasted and I feel everyone should be paid for their work. I really don't want to spend the summer doing nothing and at worst I may open my etsy shop again.
left behind
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment