Monday, May 10, 2010

My Brain Hurts

For the past two days I have been getting a migraine during the evening. My mother had a theory that it is due to my teeth, but I am really starting to wonder if it is from the computer/computer lab that I have been avoiding all semester. Really this has been a great semester regarding my health and my migraines. Even the migraine I am sporting now isn't that much of a big deal and the only thing really wrong with me is the temporary fillings. I realize now that I had been doing so well because I have been working off the computer so much. I need to get back to that habit, also lay off the florescent lights in the school buildings.

This is truly the worst week to ever be experiencing these problems. I have so much screen based work and so little time to finish. Again I ask myself why I didn't work during the weekend, but I had a good rest and I still regret nothing. I just wish my eyes would work with me.

Right now is just finding a job and hoping that my teeth will cooperate during the next couple weeks. There is also a hope that Joe's leave will not be challenged because of a soon to be move to Oman. I feel like everything is going to pan out great and Joe's philosophy of me needing to go with the flow is more important now than ever. I am trying to keep my teeth clean and healthy and soon I will be with Joseph, at least for a few days.

It is weird to think about seeing Joe soon. I am really excited, but for the past few months he has been in my computer (for all practical purposes), soon I am going to be able to touch and smell him again and I really hope my senses don't get overwhelmed. I don't feel like my level of control will be affected, but there is still a fear deep down. At the same time, I don't really care I miss Joe so much and I can't wait to see him!

Alas, I just need to focus on my last week of classes. I have a couple papers that I hadn't wanted to procrastinate but still managed to not really put a good foot in the writing portion yet. The good news is I know I can do this, the bad news is I am pressured with the hovering A's that are before me. So close, but if I aim wrong I can lose them.

No comments: