Thursday, May 6, 2010

Finals

I have a whole bunch of things I really should be working on, but I really just don't have it in my just yet. Earlier I had complained about a recent lack of motivation, but it seems to be building itself back up now that I know I may get an A in Art History (New Media)! This is great because Now I have a potential A in New Media, Short Stories and Typography 2. I do not include Graphic Design or my figure drawing study because (A) I have no idea how I am going to be graded in Graphic Design with the issue I had had with the disk in the first project and (B) Ellen has yet to give me an A in a drawing class.

I have worked really hard for Ellen this semester and have worked towards every goal she has asked of me. I have grown a lot in drawing but I did the same last spring and my teetering ended up with a B+. I am also going to make the assumption that it is impossible to get an A in Graphic Design when the teacher gave me an automatic failure on the first project. However she said that she would work with me and would tell me if I wasn't going to pass her class. At lowest I expect a C+ (needed for GD5) and at highest (I hope) is a B. If not, I am not sure what I will do.

Finals aren't so bad either, but there is a 8 page paper I have to write for short stories and a presentation that will decide my fate for New Media. There is also an in class exam, but I do not feel that Anna thinks this will effect my grade. Besides that I have my type book and my package design (with process binder). I am so close to having straight A's and at the same time I don't want to expect it and then have a let down. All I want is my GPA to average up to a 3.5 so I can be Magna Cum Laude (blue tasseled!), at worst I think I would end up just Cum Laude, but again it depends how my GPA will change when I have my new grade plugged in.

No comments: