I find it really difficult to get my things back in order when I get back home. Somehow I accumulate so many objects and I really have no idea what I can throw away and what I should keep. Everything seems to have a purpose and I don't want to throw it away (Especially considering all the crafts I do on occasion).
Overall, I am resisting my natural urge to hoard. I throw things away every time I move out/in my room and I always have a hard time rearranging everything. One would think there are things I wouldn't miss, but then I end up using them to create things (such as a greeting card). However, I am milking this time for all that it is worth. I need to be done before Joe comes (in about a week and half) and once all this is over, I have no idea what is in store for the summer.
Focusing on the positives JOE IS COMING TO VISIT SOON!
left behind
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment