Thursday, November 5, 2009

Spring 2010

I think next semester's schedule making was the biggest pain that I will ever have to deal with. Because of my type 2 epidemic, I have to retake the class. AND because Laura Franz is magic I had to be in her class. I have designed my entire schedule around this Wednesday/Friday class...and it is worth it.

The things I was sacrificing, all of the non studio electives that I wanted to take. However, these classes can wait until next year, so I am fine. Another road block was my need for figure drawing. I then substituted a figure 2 class and am using my professor as a sponsor to study figure 3. I sign up tomorrow, and I am very pleased with what the outcome may be.

Future classes I am taking? For the rest of my non-studio electives, I plan to take two creative writing courses, this will include both poetry and fiction. For my D requirement I will be taking a history over the summer. My two sciences, I will take either nutrition, human ecology, physics, or something during the summer/intersession. Lastly I have my studios, besides figure 3, I plan to take Illustration 1 and 2....I am really excited over this! Besides my needed "major classes" everything I need, besides my S and D requirements, is whatever I want.

Yay for class of 2011

No comments: