I know this is a saying I use all the time, but it truly is hard to believe that it has already been a year since Joe and I started dating...although if you count a year ago to the minute, now is around the time I wimped out. I didn't end up telling Joe how I felt until around 10:30 due to him choosing to "know" in the morning.
Out of everything, I really wish he was here to share this day with me. I know every time I miss him that this is a foreshadowing of next year. In that thought I see both comfort and dread, and as the days get closer I am getting a bit more depressed over the matter. Still, I function over today with this dream that I will end up seeing him. I know it wont happen, but I can't see chasing the happy thoughts away, it isn't like I don't know this won't happen.
I started Joe's present today (I had been planning it for a while but was in no rush to start because I won't see him till December) and it is coming along nicely. However, it is currently low priority, not a surprise I am runny by my old scheme of finishing based on the due date. So many due dates are coming up...I have to do a 10 page paper, edit a 2 page paper, bind/finish a book, and come up with 6 spreads (3 sets of 2) for type (which also includes doing some intros and bios...) needless to say I am going to be busy...
I am prepared to be a bit distracted in my work tomorrow, maybe even "off," but I will get through it. Soon I will be working through life day to day, and I'm okay with that.
left behind
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment