Over the past two days I have been away from the internet and have gone to visit Kate at her beach house. This was really exciting for me because I haven't seen her in almost a year. It is my relationship with her that really puts more faith in how I am going to handle Joe's deployment.
Kate and I will probably have a friendship that will last the rest of our lives. Even though we spend so much time in between talking to each other, and even so much time apart, nothing changes. We still have the same strong bond that we formed at UMass. The only difference now is we feel like our time together is more important.
I had a really great time at her house. As usual we spent most of our time driving around to different places and visiting many different beaches (pictures of which I am currently editing) and we did all of our weird things together as well. One of my favorite things was we visited The Drunken Clam last night while I had my fun making Family Guy references the whole time.
Only one bad thing really came out of it; I forgot my cell charger. However, this isn't a huge issue because I am going over my sister's after work tomorrow and our phones use the same charger. Also we were thinking of going to the beach on Saturday and I was thinking of inviting Kriddle anyway.
left behind
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment