Saturday, April 17, 2010

Weekends

During this semester there is nothing I look forward to more than the weekends. My week is jam packed with schoolwork and it is good to finally have my Saturday; a day I have taken off since high school. Sometimes I end up screwing myself over, but overall I enjoy finally being able to take a breather. Second best part about the weekend...I finally get to really talk with Joe! Some times I get a small piece of time before/during class, but it isn't real talking because I need to mind the fact that I am still in a public place and other people don't really want to hear me yapping at my computer. I am also really looking forward to him visiting...*squeels*

I feel like summer break can't come sooner. I still have no idea what I am going to do for employment, but at least I am going to be taking some classes. Really this semester is breaking my balls. Hopefully, it will at least end with some A's.

No comments: