Monday, August 3, 2009

Move In Day

I have finally found almost all of the information for moving into my dorm room this year.

As we already knew, move in day is going to be on the first of September. A very inconvenient day, because it is a Tuesday, but I will take what I have due to my lack of say in the matter. The only good news is that I will be moving in during the afternoon (12-5) instead of early morning. There is now a small chance that my father will be able to help and it wont be just my sister, my mother, and me (also a small chance that Joe may be able to come and help, but I don't want him to have to worry about drill in the next couple weeks...)

I really am looking forward to school and since it is August, my questions can finally start being answers. Though, I still have no idea exactly what I need to bring this semester, nor can I remember what my room will look like size-wise. What I really hope for, is having a smooth move in day where almost all my things will be in my room so I don't have to bother too much during that weekend when my parents will come back with round 2.

No comments: