I have decided to play with the idea of making my blog go through my boyfriend's deployment starting January 2010. I can start a little bit now if I really wanted to, but I feel like most of the writing will be done over the course of next year. I have decided this for two reasons.
- It will help me cope with missing him
- I think it would make an interesting series
I do think I will still keep my posts mostly normal, being I do write on a pretty random basis, but there could be a theme. I may have these numbered, but I know I will defiantly have them marked different from my other posts. Again this will be a good 146 days from now so I have plenty of time for planing.
Though I am still tempted to start a bit earlier, but less frequently. I am open to suggestions if anyone has any. Right now, I could do a pilot or something. He is away enough where I sometimes feel like I am in a deployment training program. We will see and I would appreciate commented input...
No comments:
Post a Comment