Tomorrow is my last official day as Omnia Agency's intern. It seems strange that just a few months ago I was wondering if I would ever get a Design job, and even though that question still lingers within me. I have at least had my taste of the world that I call my career. Now, I only hope that tomorrow the door will be opened to become the Designer.
We had our lunch on Wednesday and that is when I suddenly realized how unclear my potential hiring is. I really have no idea what is going on, and all I want is clarification. My school year starts on September 2 and I move in on the first, without a job, I still have no idea how I am going to keep my cost of living.
Stresses aside, I am very pleased with both my progression and everything else I have gone though. It is hard to believe my summer is over, though I do fear this time passing so quickly. It is a bitter sweet thing, I don't need to think about my time away from Joe, but as time passes by, I get closer to our time apart being not weeks, but close to a year! My mental preparations have already begun....
left behind
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment