I am feeling much better about life and school again and am finally starting to be able to relax a tiny bit. I have been having a decent amount of time off and have pushed my Resolution of letting things go. Also, I have been pushing away my communication issues and feel like they will be gone soon. I am learning to be more comfortable with my designs and such and feel like I can grow as an artist with these feelings.
The only thing I still have concern over is my graphic design. This is the only class that I still can't get to on time, but still...I do not have the issues that I had at the beginning of this school year. Though my honor's course may push me off the deans list which will make my parents want to pull me out of school.
This is really my biggest fear, because I know the flu (and a small bit of ambition loss) must have effected my GPA, but at the same time I wish my parents could see how much better off I will be at school. I will do better in my whole life by growing here...but that is not an issue at the moment. I just hope I can have them see my way.....
left behind
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment