Lately my parents have been causing me great amounts of stress when it comes to my schooling. I lost my groove when I had the flu, but I have been trying really hard to get back on track. I know my attendance has not been extremely great, but I am trying. Hopefully if I am not late to any more classes my teachers will forgive me a little.
I know I should be trying even harder than I am, but I feel as though I'll crack if I do. I don't do work 24/7 but it isn't like I don't do work at all. I still have all my assignments done and have been able to meet almost every deadline that was made before I got sick. The only exception being Digital Media but I have all intentions of being completed with that by next week.
In two weeks is my Spring Break, and I will be completely done by then. I have a presentation that I have to be ready for (due the monday we get back) and I hope to organize my stuff. Also I want to do my FlyLady cleaning next week. Then my room will be clean as well...I feel better again and hope to get everything together. I must learn to self modivate.
On that same topic, I also am planning to start training for the 5k hardcore....meaning, I am going to go mon, wed, fri...I just need to stick to my word and not take any excuses from myself. I plan to go right after classes in the CVPA (which is right near the gym) I hope that I will be ok...
Most importantly, the focus is on me needing to do well in school. If nothing else, the fear of getting pulled out of school will be biggest. Within that threat I would also not be able to see Joe...must do well >_<
I hope I am an RA. I find out Monday
left behind
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment