Saturday, May 16, 2009

Finals and Deployment

As I have stated before....This semester has been from Hell. I have been absent and off my game, until these finals of course. It seems as though everything may be starting to click because, looking at my Typography final, I am back in my game. I just wish it wasn't the end of the semester.
I am hoping that my teachers will see my improvement and take that into consideration when grading me. I can't even imagine failing a class and I truly hope my parents don't blame this on Joe. If anything, he has been keeping me going all this time...
Long story short I haven't slept in a couple days, just woke up around midnight because Joe was with his family and wasn't expecting me to sleep. I was thirsty and the urge to drink was getting too much. so after all those adventures, I tried to sleep again and I will after this entry. I have been meaning to write, but even though there was a lot going on, there was too much to write about.
The main new piece of news, that is the old piece of news, is Joe's deployment to Kuwait. I have pretty much known about it since November/December of last year, but now all the plans are coming together and I am starting to have an idea on what is going on. The thing that really effects me the most is the fact that I am going from seeing Joe all the time to only once in a while for the next year and a half.
Because of the Deployment, as well as AT and PreDeployment, if Joe comes back to school next semester he will be missing a good two months of classes. Logically his best decision is to not come back, but he will be taking online courses (and hopefully will be able to in Kuwait as well). With a summer in Delaware and this continuing on to the first semester of the school year....I will be lucky to see him once a month, until he leaves...
My best course of action, I have decided not to dwell on the time that we will be apart but focus on the times we are going to have together. Because of this, our time together will be a bit more cherished, and of course, absince makes the heart grow fonder. Another factor I am taking in is the poetic qualities of what is about to happen. I will be writing and recieving letters that I will keep for the rest of my life...also when he comes back it will be an awesome welcome home.....
I have planned most of his first care package and something I am making him...
Second course of action, stay busy...I may also need someone to talk to, but for that I am unsure. I haven't been in this situation before...but that is all for now because I am at the bum end of dealing with everything going on...after finals I will be less emo.

>_<>_<

No comments: