Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Good Mood

For the past few days I have been back to normal and in a good mood. Today, I am back to normal and in a really good mood! I am not even positive on what it is but I feel like life is good and possible again. Sure, the last two weeks sucked both academically and health[ily?], but I can turn it around and have only a small scratch on my schedule.

Thinking back, I wonder if this idea had spread into my subconscious after hearing a friend's brother state that it was too late to fix his grades...I was thinking about how it is never really too late and now I am thinking the same way for my self. I will do better, because I must do better.

In other news, I am really excited to state I have had my first Valentines Day! I had spent the day before scraping the last of my birthday money together and going out with Sam to get baking supplies as I made a giant brownie for Joe (and Sam for Craig). I put it in my fridge and awaited Valintines Day, which I had expected to go by like any other day. I woke up around 10 which is normal for the weekends, and took a shower and dressed. Joe wasn't in his room so I just started to do my hair and make up and ended up looking very nice for the day.

When I finally did see Joe again he came to my door with daffodils (my favorite flower!) and chocolates! I was really excited and it was very unexpected. We ended up going to Res for lunch and then started making plans for dinner. It turned out Jess and Tom were running on the same plans so instead of walking to our new dinner plans we got a ride and doubled with them. The boys took us to Fridays and then to see the movie Coraline. It was really good and even though I thought I would loath going out, I loved it. It was such a nice Valentines day!

The next day my mom came and I got the dress for the photoshoot that is coming up. Sam, Craig, Joe and I are going to be doing some couples pictures when it is warmer and they are going to be hot...also I finally did my cousin's portrait.

Long story short...:D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you had a nice Valentine's Day! It's also really great that you got to see Coraline; I've been wanting to see that movie for ages. It's nice to know I won't be disappointed. :)

Kat said...

You won't be, it was freaking awesome!