There are so many countdowns I don't know what to do with myself...Life is just going to have to be on rapid fire starting this school year. I have classes, clubs, Joe, my 21st birthday, applying for jobs, going to Delaware and graduation. Not even mentioning the things in between.
I look forward to Joe's homecoming most. I have been feeling antsy lately and I really wish he would be here for our anniversary in November. I know that it is only a day but we will be missing not only our first but our second...not a huge deal, but not something I would have chosen. The good news is we can start sharing birthdays next year and the time of seeing each other more frequently will commence.
2011 was my cursed year, and really a lot of bad things had happened starting with Joe's deployment. I had the worst of luck with my Graphic Design 4 class, I wasn't losing any weight for the longest time and my Grandfather died. I have felt under motivated all summer but I think this school year will kick off the better half of 2011. I feel like the rode blocks I had made are almost nonexistent and this year I can really pull together my design prowess.
Most importantly I look forward to touching Joseph again. You don't really understand a hug until it is taken away from you for a while. I think the 4 days he was here for leave made us both a bit anxious for him being home for good. This time I hope I get more time though!
left behind
15 years ago

1 comment:
I think you should do a follow up post now that joe is home.
Post a Comment