It seems like forever since my last post, and I have been looking forward to making my school post for a very long time. I blame my lateness to never really having internet when I want it. In order to use the internet, I need to be in my room hooked up to the Ethernet cord. I didn't even have access on my Macbook on the main campus until today when I finally was able to crack the settings.
Speaking of my Macbook. I just got the new 13 inch pro and I am loving every second of it! It runs better, faster and all of the keys are more sensitive. This also means I am running Snow Leopoard and it has been an easier transition than I thought (from Tiger) and the vchatting seems to be running better as well. My favorate part is my new ability to right click!
That aside, I am trying harder to have more complicated projects this semester but I don't know what is going on with my school juju....I mean I designed awesome things at Omnia Agency but it seems when the grades are what I am getting I over analyze my ideas. I am weaning myself off of this habit though...
On a related note I truly love living in the apartments this semester. I like having my own space, which I have been keeping relatively clean, and I like the ability to make my own food whenever I wish. The best part is the three minute walk to class, this means I leave five minutes ahead of time instead of fifteen! It is all just magical...I love the set up and my sheets....the only thing I am missing is my Joseph.
left behind
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment