Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Winter Break.....

I am very content with today because I have called all of the people that I have been meaning to call all break.

I first talked to Ashly and we played catch up for a good hour. It was nice talking to her and I have found out that she will be coming up in the fall for a visit to RI! A Christmas present from her parents that is also good for me. I just hope I will be in RI during the same time....
After gossiping with Ashly, I finally called up Joe. I accidentally woke him up from a nap (I really need to stop catching him at bad times), but he said he didn't mind and we talked for a good amount of time till his sister called. I woke up my computer at the same time so I never got a call back because we were chatting.

I forget how easy talking is and really wish I didn't fret so much, but at the same time I feel very conceded because in both conversations I talked mostly about myself...I am having one of those days when I feel like I am a selfish person. I dominate conversations too much and I feel like I need to think of others more than I do, but at the same time I want people to share with me (but I am not going to push for information if they don't feel like sharing!) Maybe today was just my day for talking.....

In other news my room is almost clean! I only have a few small details to work out and then I will be all set. I am mainly doing this so I can have people over my house. At the moment this will only consist of Carol and Joe...I am so close to being done though, and I am very proud of myself for taking the Fly Lady method of just throwing crap out. I really do keep WAY too much that I just don't use. I chose not to care and I feel slightly better because of it.

Also I have been knitting like crazy for the past couple of days. I am almost done with the scarf I have been working on and may move on to a matching hat next (and if I am REALLY ambitious mittens). After those projects I am going to make a striped scarf out of fun fur...I think with all of my crazy colors it will turn out to be really funky and maybe I can sell it for some extra cash.

I really need to start making things for income. When I get my jewelry projects back from school they are going directly on etsy! This should be good because I will make back the money I spent on the silver I had to buy...

That is about all....may hang out with Carol if I get a hold of her and Joe and I may hang out at Harvard Square eventually.....I really need to get over my hate of going places. I don't want to be boring but that is the mood I have been in for like a month....

No comments: