After a long night of Photoshoping, I have finally decided to take a break and update. My day was not eventful, with the exception of going to my aunt and uncle's house for "Christmas" and I couldn't help but noticing I really wanted Joe to call me because we haven't talked in a little while (not really but I am used to talking to him everyday so you have to understand!).
I am trying so hard to not be annoying, I do not know whether or not I should even call my boyfriend when the mood strikes me. Though, there are also some legitimate reasons to why I have yet to do it yet over break (with the exception of calling back)
- I don't know what to say...I feel like I am going to just babble about nothing and then we will be sitting in a silence that is only awekward for me on the phone because of the fact I know I am the worst person to talk to because I feel like filling the void of speach....
- I really don't want to bother him when I have nothing more to say than I miss him...I'm a creeper
- Still don't want to be annoying....
I feel that we can handle talking on the phone but it is still hard for me to do. I wish that he had a webcam because video chatting has always been so much easier and you can almost pretend the person is there. With the phone all you have is the tone of voice, but in the video chatting you can also perk in body language and it makes the talking more natural...
And that is my main confliction...gaaa to me
No comments:
Post a Comment